A coquo modular kitchen can be installed in a jiffy. No need to bother with a multitude of components to assemble, the modules are delivered pre-assembled. Invite a friend, order a pizza and you are ready to go!
BEFORE YOU START
- The space must be ready to receive coquo furniture;
- Invite friend(s);
- Allocate about one day to do the work;
- Make sure you have these tools:
- A level;
- A carpenter’s square;
- A pencil;
- The Coquo assembly instruction sheet for each module;
- A metre stick/measuring tape;
- The appropriate anchors for your type of wall. Anchors are not included, do not hesitate to ask for advice at your hardware store;
- A screwdriver;
- A notebook.